14 October 2011

Reboot

Yep, another reboot of this blog. My apologies for anyone who visited in the past couple of years since I stopped writing. I apologize for not prioritizing my writing more highly. 

The update

I am now done with school. I am looking forward to the promised opening of doors now I have reached that milestone.

We still have five kids. Barring an actual act of God, I don't anticipate that one changing.

I'm working at MarketStar again with Google as my client. I enjoy what I do and that's a good thing. I'm not where I thought I'd be at this point in my life and that disappoints me, but I don't dwell on that - anymore, that is. 

My wife's passion for education has put her on the forefront of education reform nationally. If you're interested in education and how it can be better, follow her on twitter @becky_ellis_ (you need both underscores). She amazes me.

As amazing as she is in her life outside the home, I am even more appreciative of how excellent she is as a wife. I am grateful I listened when Father suggested she would be a good choice. We are equally yoked and that makes a huge difference.

My kids are awesome. We have the normal challenges parents have with kids in the age groups of our kids.

I'm not sure the direction I'm going to take this blog in the future. I do miss writing so expect to see some of my work here. I have a long way to go before I would consider myself polished enough to submit anything to publishers or even to self-publish.

That's what is on my mind at the moment. I look forward to writing more. I hope it's worth reading.




No comments: